We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Living Room Make Over in Pink and Blue

I finally  redecorated my living room last year.  Out with the red, in with the pink and blue.  Too bad I don't  have a shot of my old red curtains,  so glad I finally changed them. I've lived  with them for so long, I brought them from my last house!  I only have Christmas photos, so please bear with me:)  

Here's the before:


And the After!



 I'm still looking for a rug, a tea trolley, new carpet, new lamp on the left.  I'd love to get new sofas,  as these were hand me down from my husband's secretary a long time ago.  Maybe someday I'll get new ones but not anytime soon... At least they are neutral and the most comfortable sofas in the house.  

I made the white and pink pillows out of napkins I got on vacation, the pink upholstered tables are from Target, as well as the pink polkadot and chrysanthemum pillow. Blue pillow was a cover I bought at hobby lobby.  I bought the curtain fabric at fabric.com and simply hemmed the edges and up they went.  The blue pillow on the love seat was a shirt I got at Old Navy, didn't fit so hot so I made it into a pillow.

There you have it, my living room in constant progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...