We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Pottery Barn knock off pillow

I always loved this pillow and I knew I could easily make it myself and so I did! AND I'll show you how too!
My Version
P O T T E R Y B A R N
Start with one yard of khaki drop cloth or linen or canvas. Cut into a whatever size you want, I did 14x36.
Use a fabric pen or rendering marker to write what you want.
Then make a pillowcase, if you would like to learn how go here.

Then I thought it could use something else. So I made these "nests" (or rosettes) by simply twisting a piece of the fabric that is about 1/2"x16" then wrapping it around into a twist like above. Then hot glue on to a piece of fabric....it probably sounds more complicated then it really is. The "nests" sewn on like sew! (hee hee)




The DIY Show Off






Visit thecsiproject.com

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you free handed that! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great reproduction! I want to know where you got the yellow fabric on the back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great. I've been eyeing this pillow at PB for awhile.

    megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...