We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Halloween!...

So why all the cheep projects you ask? Well a couple weeks ago my Relief Society group was doing "Holidays on a Budget" and I was in charge of Halloween. So I came with a bunch of little projects, mostly free, but no more then $10. I had so much fun doing it because it's not like I love this Holiday or anything! ;)

Ok, so baby pumpkins weren't around when I was making this so these are fake...but turned out better than expected

The box of pumpkins is from Walmart for $6 and had 8 in it.
Tape different ribbons around each one.... ribbon $1 each at Walmart or Roberts
So cute! Now I can have for always!!!

2 comments:

  1. These are awesome as I am trying to plan my next enrichment craft night this month.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...