We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Friday, January 21, 2011

I sure spend a lot of time making pillows




Hi! So I'm a day late but I've been working my tail off this week, making a bunch of product for a home decor store that's going to be selling my pillows! Check out a couple pillows below!



(pay no attention the top that still is closed yet)

(These 2 are still a work in progress!)






This pillow I made for myself. I saw it at a home decor St.George and LOVED it! So I made one....it took forever but it was worth it!


I cut some numbers out of fabric and appliqued them on some linen.



I just don't know if I'll be able to let these go!


Visit thecsiproject.com

Visit thecsiproject.com

9 comments:

  1. What cute pillows.... I love the numbers one but the others are also cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pillows! Especially the number one...so stinkin' cute.
    -Aaron
    www.mudpiesandmarigolds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very cute...I love the phone version oh but I love the number one too. If I saw them in that shop I'd have to probably buy BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how great! that numbered one is spot on for the trends now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pillows, especially the appliqued numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! Thanks for linking up! I am featuring you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not sure if I could love these any more! So creative! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...