We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Monday, February 9, 2015

White and Gold Backyard Baby Shower



I forgot to share the baby shower I did over a year ago.  It was a surprise sprinkle for my best gal pal.  I made gold crowns for us all to wear and put on as you arrived.



I love my patio with the evergreens, such pretty and private backdrop.



 A group gift of Diapers and wipes all wrapped up.

I made the signs in photoshop and printed at costco to put in gold frames I found at Big Lots for $3!



I made the napkin ring out of red glitter paper strips and staples it on the back.


Amanda, Me, Lana, Marie and Sarah, (Yana joined us later)

Fresh mums from my front yard made their way to the table, silver candlesticks, and the lights I hung on my evergreens kept the party going after dark!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...