We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Laundry Directions for Children and Girls Room

In order to lighten my load (har har), I typed up these laundry directions, so that way my 8 year old can pitch in with the laundry.  She'll be able to look at this and know what settings to set the washer to when I ask her to throw in a load of clothes or take the wet ones from the washer.  I'm going to print this out and stick it on the side of the washer.  I left blanks so if you want to print it, you can fill in the names of your settings for your washer/dryer.  I am smiling already and wondering why I haven't done this sooner:-)


More decorating projects coming up soon as my kids go back to school and just my 2 year old will be home.  My daughters room made the move from our home in Utah to were we are now. When she was 4 and now she's 8, and it's due is getting a makeover next!

Here's the BEFORE's  where we just moved her room to our new house:


and another BEFORE of the room here in our current house.

and for now the "After" is in my head.:-)  I must say my style has definitely changed for the better, can't wait to tear this room apart!  Goodbye Green and Yellow!  Fabric and paint have been selected!

1 comment:

  1. It's never too soon to get the kids involved with the chores.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...