We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Mad Scientist Book Case

This is what I imagine you'd find in a Mad Scientist's....lare? At least a Mad Scientist who had some sort of secret love a decorating. Like maybe Gay Mad Scientist.

Dr. Frankenstien, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde and maybe even Evil Dr. PorkChop (toy story) are all pupils here.
My take on Bat Specimen. Loved making it and super easy!
Beaker bottles came from Target years ago, but I added the labels. Martha S. stickers I got at JoAnns.

Dollar Store Skull that needed a make over, and no Mad Scientist lab is complete without a lobotomy diagram either. So I went online and drew my own on the skull.
(and no Gay Mad Scientist lab is complete with out floral wall paper)
Eye Balls in a jar, more Dollar candy. They say "gourmet chocolate" on the package but who are we kidding? Last time I checked gourmet truffles don't have blood veins on the wrapper.
This adorable eye chart comes from Tatertots and Jello. It's a free printable! Check it out HERE
Mad Scientists! Classes start next fall!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, creepy!! love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me for my first lab class. I'm performing lobotomies too but I must say your creativity is ingenious! Love all the little details. The bat specimens are amazing, everything is perfect. It should be in a magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all. Just spooktacular!!!

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh this looks so cool! Just enough stuff to make it awesome, nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...