We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Laundry Room -Sneak Peek-

Recently I have felt drawn to the color blue.  I redid my guest room in powder blue, which my husband approved of.  However, since I must confess I LOVE painting while he is out of town, I painted the laundry room, aqua blue. Which he feels might be slightly more appropriate if we moved to Puerto Rico:-)

As I mentioned before, I like yellow, but this particular shade of yellow was not doing anything for my white cabinets. Blah city.  Enter aqua blue (reluctantly using an "it" word) and they really "pop."
Here's the old washboard I got at goodwill for $12, before I painted it and mod podged on some fabric.

Here it is redone, on one wall in my laundry room, to give you an idea of the "fun-ness" going on in there:

Before:


After:

  More laundry room photos/projects to come.
Anyhoo, here's to FUN laundry rooms!!

1 comment:

  1. The blue is much better than the yellow. It lloks perfect for a laundry room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...