We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Welcome!

Hi, welcome to our new (some what improved) Design Blog. This should be good since there's 2 of us now so more time and more design inspiration to spread around!
To introduce myself I thought I'd show a little bit of what I like and what I've done.
Give me a good parlor and I can spend hours in there reading a good book!
my old house
Always looking for old typewritters. This one is my favorite.
I own way too many bowls.I can't pass up a cute bowl at a store, it's my weakness.
I love to decorate with vintage cameras.

My favorite snack to make is White chocolate popcorn.

I have a love affair with tile


And I need to tile my current kitchen backsplash....I'm always looking for a new project to do! It's really never ending, ask my husband.
Hope you like what you see and get inspired!

1 comment:

  1. Stacey! How cute are these projects! You make me smile girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...