We're Designers. We like to Decorate, while we Eat Chocolate.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easy Flower Ball Accessory


Here's my version of these cute flowers balls I've seen around lately, I put mine on top of this silver candlestick from PB.
First, I found some small  pink roses at Michael's for 88 cents a bunch, I bought 6. Instead of  buying a styrofoam ball I  decided to use an old ball accessory I wasn't loving anymore.

Materials: Ball of some sort, flowers, wire cutters, glue sticks and hot glue gun.

  Then I got my wire cutters and cut all the flowers off the stems and hot glued them onto the ball.

This was a little time consuming,  but I think it was worth it since I was able to create just the color accessory I wanted. 

4 comments:

  1. Love this! I'm going to go make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a cute idea i cant wait to give it a try

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice Lauren. I made 30 large topiaries like these as center pieces for my son's wedding. Gee...that was 14 years ago, times sure flys by too quick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well well well...SOMEONE'S been stealing Royal Wedding ideas...I know this becaue I've been having weird dreams about the Royal Wedding.....They have these ball things all over the place.....now I have to actually get up at 2AM and watch the stupid Royal Wedding because I'm curious to see if I'm psychic.....I'll let you know, and then you can give me full credit for the super cute ball topiary decor. You're welcome in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...